What USDA loans are?
Offered by the United States Department of Agriculture, USDA loans are reserved for those who reside in or are looking to purchase homes and property in eligible rural areas.
USDA Loans At A Glance:
- 100% financing available with no down payment
- Nations Lending Corporation Loans is happy to be a USDA Loans lender
- Household income cannot exceed established limits based on the location of the home
- A guarantee fee applies and can be rolled into the loan amount
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Fixed 30-year rates
- Buyer and lender must agree on interest rate
- No maximum purchase price
- Includes existing homes, new construction, modular homes, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), eligible condominiums and new manufactured homes