Now You Save With VA Home Loans!
For veterans, home has a very special meaning. Maybe it’s a charming colonial in the suburbs. Maybe it’s a downtown loft condo. Or perhaps it’s a spacious ranch on a multi-acre country parcel. Whatever their ideas of perfection are, Nations Lending Corporation loans wants to unlock the potential in VA loans to help our country’s heroes experience what home should feel like.
America’s vets don’t just deserve affordable homeownership: they’ve earned it. VA Home Loans are a benefit offered only to our country’s bravest men and women, and it can help them live the comfortable lifestyles they so rightfully ought to have. It’s not a handout; it’s a benefit they’ve earned through their service.
Whether you’re refinancing or purchasing, we can help. How could veterans home loans from Nations Lending corporation loans help you save money and live the life you deserve?
VA Loans at a Glance:
- VA home loans are available to active military, retired military, and disabled military members and their families
- 100% equity cash-out available on VA loan refinancing
- No monthly mortgage insurance premiums
- Typically have lower interest rates and monthly payments than conventional loans
- No appraisal required for many VA loan refinancing transactions
- No down payment required as long as the purchase price doesn’t exceed the home’s value
- Capped closing costs may mean lower initial costs for VA loans
- We hold and service the majority of the loans we close
- Get peace of mind with the Nations Lending Corporation Loans 5 Year Rate Guarantee: If mortgage rates drop in the five years after you close your loan with us, we’ll refinance you at the lower rate and your appraisal and origination fees are on us.
- Refinancing available even if you owe more than your home is worth
- Minimum credit score of just 580 on VA home loansAs a result of refinancing, your total finance charges may be greater over the life of the loan.
A Legacy of Commitment And Respect
Nothing makes us prouder than helping a deserving U.S. military veteran find the perfect place to kick off his or her boots. We show our commitment to our country’s heroes not only through the personal service and attention that we give each and every one of our VA home finance clients, but through our continuous and ongoing support of non-profits such as the wounded warrior project.
We employ many veterans on our staff and continue to provide employment opportunities for local veterans as well. We want to do whatever we can to help our country’s bravest souls achieve the American dream of homeownership. It is our mission to help everyone—but especially our vets—experience what home should feel like.